What would living your ideal life mean to you?
- You would be living an incredible adventure
- You would be speaking the local language
- Have meaningful relationships and a close circle of friends
- Have your ideal job/get the promotion/start the business
- Stock comparing your current life to the life you would have if you had stayed in your home country
- Achieve everything you want to achieve abroad
- Feel relaxed and content with your life
This is for you if…
- You feel that time is moving too fast and you aren’t achieving your goals
- You feel that you are in a constant state of comparing your life to others
- You can’t seem to stop imaginging what your life would be like now if you hadn’t moved abroad
- You’re finding it difficult to settle in abroad/after moving home
- Your entire life is tied up in your job
- You moved to a new country for your partner’s job but you are struggling to find your place in your new location
- You don’t have a circle of close friends
- You are want to create meaningful relationships
What results can you expect?
What happens next?
- Get in contact with me to book a complimentary 30 minute 1-to-1 discovery Call.
- You can ask all of your questions and we’ll get clear on your goals. Also to make sure that we are a good match.
- You’ll choose whether you want to do 8×60 minute or 8×90 minute coaching sessions. Afterwards I will send you a special welcome pack including a simple questionnaire to help you get even clear on your goals.
- We’ll schedule a regular coaching appointment (Usually once a week).
Why you should work with me?
I’ve been there! I’ve lived in Ireland, the US, Italy, and France. I’ve been through it all and I’ve learned how to navigate my life abroad and how to love every second of it (even the hard stuff). I currently live in Paris and I’m living my ideal life. You can do it too!
You can either do one-on-one coaching with me in person in Paris or we can see each other via skype.