Corporate workshops and coaching
Boost individual’s self-esteem to create a happier work environment
Body Confidence Workshops bring your vision of having a confident top talented team come to life. A team of employees who are self-driven, productive, and who aid in creating a happy healthy workplace. We all know that employees need to be confident to thrive at work, in fact, 98% of workers said they perform better when they feel confident at work (Survey by Indeed.com). However, 70% of people admit to regularly lacking confidence in themselves when it comes to their careers and that they’re not getting enough support from their managers to overcome this (Statistics by My Confidence Matters and the University of Glasgow).
So, let me help you to create a team of confident employees
Do it for the individual
My Body Confidence Workshops offer your employees a piece of self-acceptance
The benefits of self-confident employees
- Improving their overall well-being and happiness
- Their new confidence aids in being more open, communication, and collaboration
- When feeling confident, employees take more initiative and give their best work
- Employees feel safe in their work environment
- Feeling happier allows employees to be more creative, share ideas, and bring enthusiatic energy into their work
The disadvantages of employees who lack confidence
- Employees lack self-drive even if they have the know how and talent
- Fear to share ideas, present their work, or collaborate
- A lackluster morale that leads to show-up and shuffle type employees with a sluggish energy
- Absenteeism both physically and mentally
- A toxic work environment where people complain and moan about team members, workloads, and the employeer
I work as a Wellness Manager and Cliona’s workshops are the best I have come by. I won’t lie, I was a little dubious at first about how body confidence could help my colleagues until I realised that it impacts every part of their lives! The change in our team has been overwhelming and they loved Cliona’s workshops. The workplace had become quite negative but Cliona’s workshops turned that around. Now everyone is much happier, kinder, and willing to put their best foot forward.
Do it for the corporation
My Body Confidence Workshops benefit the overall corporation. Low self-esteem does more than just hold individual employees back. It has the power to spread negativity to co-workers on all levels until everyone in the organisation is bathed in toxic thoughts and a victim mentality.
The benefits of self-confidence in the workplace
- Performance! Employees are more efficient which leads to satisfied clients, referral, and more sales which increases profitability
- A workplace of top talent who are self-driven, productive, creative, energetic
- An environment that brings the best out of your employees and retains top talent
- Employees feel safe and happy because they are accepted for who they are
The disadvantages of a corporation that lacks confidence
- Poor performance and a lack of motivation which causes poor profits
- An inability to retain talent within the company
- Providing an environment where talent can’t thrive despite their greatest efforts
- A complete lack of inclusion
- Staff bad mouthing the company and poor ratings on Glassdoor
The struggle with my team was real! I had been recruited externally to manage a team of people who were negative, didn’t trust each other, and had zero interest in the company. I’d attended Cliona’s workshops at my old company and begged my new HR to approve having her provide us with some much-needed self-acceptance. She turned the team around! If it wasn’t for her help, I would have left the company after 6 months.
Below are the 3 corporate body confidence workshops I provide. All workshops can be tailored to your team’s needs and are delivered via Zoom. You can choose to focus on your team’s body confidence or if they are parents then you can choose to focus on the body image of their kids/teens (Pssst, these workshops still focus on your team’s body image but in an indirect way which may suit your team better).
Set your team up with a workshop via Zoom on how they can boost their body image so they be confident in themselves, their careers, and relationships
Body Positive Parenting
Provide the parents in your company with a workshop on how they can raise their kids to be body confident and create a positive family culture that welcomes body diversity
Body Confident Teens
Care for the teens of your employees by providing a workshop on how parents can navigate boosting their teens body image in a world of filters and social media
Hi, I’m Cliona Byrne
I help companies to boost their employee’s body confidence so they can create a thriving team of confident self-driven workers. I know how poor body image impacts workers because it held me back in my own career. It prevented me from sharing ideas and feeling comfortable when presenting. My well-being kept getting worse and worse. I worked in a creative field but my mind was completely consumed with how I felt about myself that it left little room for creativity. You see, we can only be creative when we feel free to be and express ourselves. Workers who don’t like themselves are more likely to feel underappreciated and even victimised in their work based on their own negative narrative that they listen to on a daily basis.
When I didn’t like how I looked, I desperately wanted those feelings to go away. I was tired of them showing up in all areas of my life including my relationships and my career. It turns out that the solution isn’t changing how you look (or obsessing over what you should eat for lunch) but fixing your relationship with yourself. I’m a qualified coach and I’ve been through it myself, so you’re in safe hands and I can help your team to reach their full potential.
Body Confidence Workshops aid in supporting the inclusion of a diverse workforce. My work offers a piece of self-acceptance that goes beyond the individual. As a body confidence expert, I can tell you that when we don’t like ourselves we often turn our distaste not just towards ourselves but toward the bodies and differences of others. When we work on accepting ourselves for who we are and the bodies we exist in, we make peace with ourselves. The more we accept ourselves, the more influenced we are to accept and include others.
Body image issues impact all aspects of a person’s life and highly influences their behaviour towards other people. Research across 21 countries by the Body Shop on Self-esteem found that 60% of people wish they had more respect for themselves. Another study by the UK government on Body image found that 61% of adults and 66% of children feel bad about their bodies.
If your company cares about the inclusion of a diverse workforce then the work needs to start with the acceptance of oneself. Typical diversity and inclusion training is not structured around self-acceptance and the acceptance of others but rather the avoidance of expressing biases and self-biases.
By working with me, you boost your employee’s well-being, shrink their bias, and benefit the overall company.
Cliona cuts through all the bullshit and goes straight to the root of the problem. You can’t have a happy thriving work environment if the people in it don’t like themselves!
Work with her!
How it works
– All you have to do is get in contact with me to get the ball rolling, but before that, here’s some extra important info:
– Workshops are available– Monday- Friday via Zoom
– Suitability– For all employees of all genders and ages. The workshops on kids and teens’ body image are suitable for anyone who has kids/teens in their lives including parents/grandparents/aunts & uncles/close family friends/etc
– Social responsibility– The workshops provided help care for your team’s well-being both in and out of the workplace
– Number of folks– unlimited. This can be suitable for a small or big group. I’ve done workshops for groups as small as 5 and as large as 2k+
– Price of a workshop includes all the prep work, meetings, etc. Contact me for a quote.
– Yes, you can record the workshop!
– Yes, the workshops can be modified to your needs!
– Yes, if you have a well-being benefits plan for your team then you can add my 1:1 packages to your catalogue of services (keep reading to find out more about that)
I pushed for our benefits team to have Cliona come to our company for a workshop and I’m thrilled that I did! I was sick and tired of listening to people moan about their weight and appearances and how that criticism was impacting our team. Cliona’s workshop was a turning point and helped us to create an office culture that was inclusive and made everyone feel good about themselves.
What are the benefits?
Who has the best chance of success with these workshops? YOU! If…
- You are ready to try something new that will benefit your team’s well-being and work performance
- Your team need a boost and you’ve already tried all the standard stuff like stress manangement and yoga but it hasn’t got you anywhere
- You can carve out 60 minutes for a workshop
- You want to provide your team with something new and interesting
Who may not find success with this workshop? You, if…
- You’re not motivated to boost your team’s self-belief and confidence in order to have a self-driven team
- You’d prefer to keep a toxic work environment because you prefer “the devil you know” and don’t want to go outside of your comfort zone
- You’re too lazy to book something other than the same old workshops you book every year
- You don’t want your company to attract top-talent
Cliona gave our company a workshop on Body Positive Parenting and it was handsdown the best corporate well-being workshop I have ever atteneded. Everyone was still talking about it weeks afterwards and my boss congratulated me multiple times on asking her to work with us. It was so powerful and mind-blowing. We’ve already booked in another workshop with Cliona and we’ll be adding her coaching packages to our benefits catalogue for employees.
Care for the well-being of your team by adding 1:1 body confidence coaching as one of their benefit options
Add Body Confidence Coaching as a benefit for your employees. Allow them to use their well-being allowance on any of the coaching packages below.
This package is for anyone who wants to boost their body image
Body Positive Parenting
This package is suitable for your team members who are parents
Body Confident Teens
This package provides 1:1 coaching for your employee’s teen