BODY CONFIDENCE CHATS
Body Positive Movement
Join Body Confidence Chats
For the next Body Confidence Chats event we’ll be exploring Body Positive Movement with our guest speaker, the fabulous yoga teacher Tioka Tokedira. Together we’ll look at feeling confident and empowered in our bodies while doing exercise. Get ready to feel amazing while working out, be introduced to gentle movement and chair yoga, and open yourself to a discussion on the body and movement.
What to expect:
- Together we will discuss movement and the body with guest speaker yoga teacher Tioka Tokedira.
- Relax with a session of stretching through chair yoga (no need to bring any yoga equipment. Just wear something comfy).
- Discover how feeling confident in your body during exercise can empower you in all areas of your life.
- Discover how gentle movements and self-kindness can transform your day.
The event will take place on Monday, October 5th, 19.30-21.00, in a lovely location at 30 rue Miromesnil, 75008.
Seats are limited so get your ticket early!
Please feel free to spread the news about this event with your friends!
Examples of future topics include:
- How to boost body confidence
- Body positive movement
- Body Positive painting
- How our words define our relationship with the body
- Motherhood and the body
- Let diet culture get in the bin
- And many more
Sign me up to Body Confidence Chats
Please note that this is a re-occuring 2HR event that takes place once per month in Paris, France. This ticket gives you access to the month in which you have signed up.
This event will be held in English.
Tea and coffee are included!!
The venue seating is well-spaced out, ventilated, and cleaned before your arrival. Hand sanitizer is provided.
Sign up to my newsletter so you can keep up to date with future events.