What would feeling great in your body mean to you?
- Being able to relax and enjoy your life
- Not overthinking the small stuff
- Feeling confident
- Wearing clothes and styles that you love
- Feeling sexy
- Start going on dates
This is for you if…
- You feel body conscious in social situations
- You wish that you looked different
- You hate taking photos
- You often criticse your body and compare it to others
- When you look in the mirror you only see flaws
- You are ready to transform the way you see your body
What results can you expect?
What happens next?
- Get in contact with me to book a complimentary 30 minute 1-to-1 discovery Call.
- You can ask all of your questions and we’ll get clear on your goals. Also to make sure that we are a good match.
- You’ll choose whether you want to do 8×60 minute or 8×90 minute coaching sessions. Afterwards I will send you a special welcome pack including a simple questionnaire to help you get even clear on your goals.
- We’ll schedule a regular coaching appointment (Usually once a week).
Why you should work with me?
I’ve been there! I’ve done the diets, I’ve felt crap about my body, compared it, etc. But then I got fed up and stopped buying into all of that shit. When I was 20 I had an operation on my face to realign my jaw. I realised after I had healed that I had been carrying around way too many stupid insecurities before the operation. I didn’t want to be photographed from a certain angle, I would never smile in photos, and I wouldn’t eat certain foods infront of others because I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to eat it easily. All of it was dumb because I didn’t even really look different after the operation, it had all been in my head. That’s when I had my wake up call and started my own body confidence journey.
Once you start to accept how you look you can start to love your body. If I can do it then you can do it. Sure why not give it a go?
You can either do one-on-one coaching with me in person in Paris or we can see each other via skype.