YAASSS! I can come to your work!
As in seriously! You can have me give a workshop to you and your colleagues! Nice, right?
In case you didn’t know, I also offer corporate workshops on body confidence, body confidence for kids, and body confidence for teens. I can provide your work with a workshop! It doesn’t matter where you are located in the world either because the workshops are done via Zoom.
All you gotta do to have me come to your work is to inform the person in your office who looks after workshops/compensation & benefits/employee well-being.
It’s easy peasy babes!
I work as a body confidence coach and I help people all over the world to accept and love themselves as they are. Alongside 1:1 coaching I also provide corporate workshops for employees. Here are the workshops I have on offer via Zoom:
- Boost your body image
- Body Positive Parenting
- Body Confident Teens
The workshops are typically 60 minutes and have been designed to help your colleagues with their well-being, confidence, and lifestyles (both in and out of work). I know that you care about social responsibility and diversity, so I think we’d be a great fit for each other. Also, let’s be honest, a body confidence workshop is something fresh and outside the box so it will be interesting for your team.
Extra important info:
- Available- Monday- Friday via Zoom
- Suitability- For all employees of all genders and ages. The workshops on kids and teens’ body image are suitable for anyone who has kids/teens in their lives including parents/grandparents/aunts & uncles/close family friends/etc
- Number of folks- is unlimited. This can be suitable for a small or big group. I’ve done workshops for groups as small as 5 and as large as 2k+
- Yes, you can record the workshop!
- Yes, the workshops can be modified to your needs!
- Yes, if you have a well-being benefits plan for your team then you can add my 1:1 packages to your catalogue of services
If you’d for me to come to your workplace and give a workshop then simply contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org