Body Confidence Coaching
Boost your body image
Hey sugar, this page has everything you need to know about Body Confidence Coaching (all the details, duration, price, etc. It’s all below). But before we get to that, let me just say, I know how you feel. I know that you’re fed up with how you look, you’re hangry from your latest carb-free diet, and you just want to be at that place where you actually like what you see in the mirror. It hurts, this isn’t who you thought you would be as a full-grown adult. You want to feel beautiful but right now you don’t even recognise yourself in photos (when you are occasionally actually in one). You’re putting your heart and soul into trying to improve your appearance… but no matter what you do, how you feel never seems to change (in the long term). You know that you need to do something about all these nasty feels.
It’s controlling you
You want to feel that shiny, happy life you’ve been told exists once you get slimmer/toned/or mega stylish. But right now you’re in a loop of not liking how you look, stressing about it, and then the stress is leading to your favourite jeans no longer fitting! You want to feel happier in yourself and stop having your mood brought down. The way you feel about your body is making you feel less confident in other areas of your life such as your relationships and even your career at times. You feel anxious about what other people think and you just keep telling yourself “if only I had more willpower and more discipline…”
You’re wondering how to kick the “I don’t like how I look” habit that has lasted most of your lifetime.
I see you, you’ve literally tried to shake off all of those nasty feelings of feeling fat and frumpy (at that one Zumba class that your friend dragged you to). You’ve tried all the sugar/fat/carb-free diets, you’ve even tried the diets that were not diets but a way of life, and you’ve bought the work out gear and used it a few times (now you wear those leggings while doing your food shop). You’ve spent hours googling for the answers and asking your friends, family, and dieting groups for the secret on how to look like an insta fitness influencer. They’ve all just suggested the same things: a new diet/workout plan/let’s do it together plan.
But no matter what new diet, workout routine, or beauty regime you do… you just seem to keep ending up in the same place as you are right now.
Your life is passing you by as you wait to look better
I’ve worked with women from all over the world — all shapes and sizes — to like what they see in the mirror, let go of their old body beliefs, and to be epically self-assured. I’m here to help you create the relationship with yourself that you want and to ditch that inner bitch that keeps telling you that you’re not good enough.
Nobody likes that bitchy inner critic
Hi, I’m Cliona Byrne
I help women like you to like their bodies so you can be free, not think about what eating a cookie will do to your body, be more confident in your love life, and walk around naked all the time… (If you want)! When I didn’t like how I looked, I desperately wanted those feelings to go away, I was even willing to not eat bread in order to make that feeling disappear. Turns out, the answer isn’t living a breadless existence, it’s about fixing your relationship with yourself. I’m a qualified coach and all that jazz so you’re in safe hands, but what REALLY matters is that I’ve been where you are, and I can help you come over to the body confident, bread eating, bikini wearing side.
I wasted so much time by not liking my body. I was boring and constantly limiting myself because I felt like I couldn’t do things like date or even wear a sleeveless dress. Cliona helped me get back my spark. I grew the confidence to date, met someone special, and I have several new sleeveless tops and dresses.
Body Confidence Coaching
A 5 week 1:1 coaching programme to help you:
- To shut up your bitchy inner critic and start liking your body, so you can be body confident and actually do the things you want to do like wear what you want, go out more, stop hiding beneath loose tops, and be Body Confident
- Get the tricks and tools to stop listening to your bitchy inner critic, comparing yourself to others, and giving a crap about what other people think or say. Instead, boost your body image and learn how to handle unwelcome comments about your body.
- Say goodbye to all of your current low feelings about your appearance and instead replace it with self-love, self-assurance, and a new body-positive outlook on life.
In our 5 weeks of one-on-one work, you’ll get:
- A detailed getting to know you form to fill out before we begin
- 5 x 75 minute long 1:1 session with me (that’s once per week)
- Email support between sessions
- A Body Confidence Journal
Total time commitment: 75 minutes per week
Your investment is only: €1480
Who has the best chance of success with this programme? YOU! If…
- This is for you if you are ready to start liking how you look (and it’s ok if you still want to lose weight or whatever). I’m here for you, if you want to be judged then you can call Judge Judy.
- You’re open and willing to make some changes in your life and try thinking in a few way
- You can carve out 75-minutes per week for yourself
Who may not find success with this programme? You, if…
- You’re not open to changing your beliefs about bodies and aren’t ready to help yourself to be body confident
- You’re too busy with your kids/dog/family-demands and can’t make yourself a priority for 75 minutes once per week.
- You really want to live a breadless existence, keep hiding yourself beneath loose tops, and putting yourself last
Body Confidence Coaching
I still want to lose weight/tone up/have Rapunzel style hair, is this programme for me?
Yes lovely, it is for you. If you still feel like you need to lose weight or whatever to be comfortable with yourself, then that’s fine, no judgment here.
I’m so busy, will I have time for this?
Let me ask you this — how much time and energy do you currently spend on not liking your body? And how much is it costing you? Finically, mentally, and emotionally. There is no good time to take the chance and dive in and you’ll always find a reason not to do it— you have to decide that you want it badly enough, and then GO for it. How much more of your life are you willing to spend not liking your body? And I know you are tired of waiting to look different so you can live the life you want. The fact that you are here tells me you are ready (even if it’s scary!).
I’ve tried everything, how do I know this is going to work for me?
If you have tried everything, that tells me that you’re more ready than ever. It also tells me that those other things have not really gotten you to where you want to be. All the other stuff focused on a symptom of the problem (like getting a flatter tum), but we’re going to focus on that big old root. Everything else you tried has focused on appearances, but it means nothing if you can’t like yourself without changing yourself. If you’re stuck on ‘but I need to change how I look first’, then I am your woman. I have been there, and I have helped lots of other women who were exactly where you are now.