Me, myself, and I
I’m passionate about showing women that they can feel fantastic in their own skin. I also love breaking away from unrealistic beauty standards and dieting fads.
I spend years of my life figuring out how I felt about my body. I wasted so much mental energy and money on trying to look different. Then I realised that I didn’t need to do that anymore. Now my goal is to make as many women feel wonderful about their bodies as possible.
Cliona Byrne was born in Ireland and has lived in the US, Italy, and now lives in Paris, France. Besides coaching, Cliona spends her time practicing yoga, eating cheese, and traveling at every opportunity.
I have a diploma in life coaching that is certified by International Coaching Federation. I continuously train and study in order to keep on top of the latest happenings in life coaching and mindfulness.
- Diploma in Life coaching by Coach4Life
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Certificate in Meditation
- Certificate in Heal your life coaching methods
- Certificate in Presentation skills
- Certified Relationship workshop facilitator
- Certification in Maintaining a mindful life
- Certification in Mindfulness for well being and peak performance
- Diploma in internationally accredited Yoga training