Me, myself, and I
I consider myself a modern day adventurer. I love to explore, learn new things, meet new people, and travel the world. I was born and raised in Ireland but I’ve also lived in the US and Italy. I currently live and work in Paris as a life coach.
I have a passion for the arts and love it in all its forms. I’m a creator. When I am not coaching you will find me sewing textile art pieces, inventing new recipes, or doing a fun new project.
I have a diploma in life coaching that is certified by International Coaching Federation. I continuously train and study in order to keep on top of the latest happenings in life coaching and mindfulness.
- Diploma in Life coaching by Coach4Life
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Certificate in Meditation
- Certificate in Heal your life coaching methods
- Certificate in Presentation skills
- Certified Relationship workshop facilitator
- Certification in Maintaining a mindful life
- Certification in Mindfulness for well being and peak performance
- Diploma in internationally accredited Yoga training