Me, myself, and I
I’m passionate about showing women that they can feel fantastic and accept their bodies.
I spent years of my life figuring out how I felt about my body. I wasted so much mental energy and money on trying to look different. Then I woke up and realised that I didn’t need to do that anymore. Now my purpose is to coach other women to be confident and empowered.
Cliona Byrne was born in Ireland and has lived in the US, Italy, and now lives in Paris, France. Besides coaching, Cliona spends her time practicing yoga and and traveling at every opportunity.
I have a diploma in life coaching that is certified by International Coaching Federation. I continuously train and study in order to keep on top of the latest happenings in both coaching and mindfulness.
- Diploma in Life coaching by Coach4Life
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Certificate in Meditation
- Certificate in Heal your life coaching methods
- Certificate in Presentation skills
- Certified Relationship workshop facilitator
- Certification in Maintaining a mindful life
- Certification in Mindfulness for well being and peak performance
- Diploma in internationally accredited Yoga training