Hi lovely, I’m Cliona and I coach women like you to throw self-doubt in the bin, start your body confidence journey, and unleash your inner badass. No more paying for expensive diet plans, beauty gimmicks, or feeling bad about your appearance.
You are ready to stop wasting your time, mental energy, and money on your appearance. You’re ready to stop waiting until you are the “right weight” before wearing what you want to wear. You want to feel like Beyoncé or Lizzo, you want to have their confidence but you just don’t know where to start.
But lucky for you, that’s where I come in.
Why body confidence coaching?
I believe that every woman deserves the freedom of truly knowing that their worth is not defined by their appearance. You are worthy and you are beautiful. Your relationship with your body affects every part of your life including your career and relationship… So… let’s make it a positive relationship.
What you can get from this?
Say Hello to…
- Feeling good as hell
- Having more money in your pocket (Goodbye expensive fads)
- Have the confidence to wear what you want (Hello bikini and lacy knickers)
- Feel sexy both in and out of the bedroom
- Focusing on the positives and gratitude
- Having the confidence to do what you want. Say yaass to swimming, traveling, and going on dates
- Accepting the body you were blessed with
- Being liberated and knowing that you can wear and do whatever you want!
Say goodbye to…
- Hating what you see in the mirror
- Doing gimmicks that make you feel like crap and leave you with empty pockets
- Covering up infront of partners
- Fixating on your negatives
- Comparing yourself to others
- Looking at social media feeds that make you feel like shit
- Putting your life on hold while you wait to look the right way or be the perfect size
What I’m all about…
I get it, I understand it, I haven’t been immune to it. I used to agonise over my appearance. I was too fat, I had a crooked face thanks to my unique side bite, and clothes sat awkwardly on me. I convinced myself that if I lost the weight and got my jaw realigned that all my problems would go away. So then I lost the weight and had the surgery…
And guess what….
It didn’t make a damn difference because my lack of self-belief was the problem. That is when I woke up and decided to change my life. I stopped investing in diets and gimmicks and started investing in myself instead. I unfollowed all the social media pages that made me feel bad. And I can tell you something,I’m now my favourite F word… FIERCE!